To wash your brushes you need:
Method #1: In the Sink
- Get the brush wet.
- Apply a dollop of the shampoo in your hand.
- Swirl brush around in the shampoo that is in your hand.
- Keep swirling brush around in hand but this time under the water.
- Squeeze water gently out of brushes and place on a clean towel to dry.
Method #2: In A Cup
- Add a squirt (about the size of a quarter) of shampoo in to a cup of lukewarm water.
- Swirl the brush around in the water/shampoo concoction.
- Rinse out brushes with lukewarm water.
- Place on clean towel to dry.