Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Favorites

I thought it would be a good idea if I share my favourite products if the month with you all. Maybe you can get some ideas of new products you would like.

  1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles I really love this for concealing the darkness underneath my eyes. It is very easy to blend and Like how it doesn't settle into fine lines or crease throughout the day.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette I really enjoy the wide variety of neutrals in this palette. I can achieve many different eyeshadow looks with this set of twelve amazing shadows.

Mac superslick Liquid Liner: Defiantly Feline I reached for this product quite a bit this month. It was a nice change from my normal standard black liquid liner. I find that this shade really brings out the green in my eyes.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain: Honey This is the first lip stain product I have purchased and I am a bit disappointed. I feel like it didn't live up to the name of the "stain" part but I included it in my favorites because of the color. It adds a bit of darkness to my natural lip color but it appears not crazy looking.

Essie Nail Polish: Play Date I have recently put this on my nails and I LOVE the color. It is the perfect light lilac purple for spring. The quality of the polish is quite outstanding too.

No comments:

Post a Comment