Monday, July 1, 2013

First Impressions: L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof

Hey guys! So today, I will be reviewing L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara. I have heard tons of hype about this mascara for a while now so I thought I would try it out.

I am impressed with the waterproof power. For me, I like waterproof because I have sensitive eyes and they tend to water and also, to hold my curl. Sadly, this mascara did not hold my curl as much as I would have liked. My lashes are slightly drooping by the end of the day so this a down side for me.

I do love the darkness of the product. Thick, black lashed look stunning with any eye makeup look and you can accomplish that look with this mascara.

Overall, I would recommend this product. It isn't as great as I thought it would be but it is a good mascara from the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment