Monday, July 29, 2013

Product Review: The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Hey guys! Today, I will be reviewing one of the eye make-up removers from The Body Shop. This product claims to be: Non Oily, Moisturizing and Gentle all in one.

This is my one and only make-up remover I have purchased in the past for The Body Shop and I am sadly disappointed. The claim "Non Oily" is completely true... to the point that it is drying and not moisturizing at all. It leaves my skin flaky and almost burning. Therefore, it is not gentle either. If a bit does get too close to my eyes, it does tend to sting a bit and I find it quite uncomfortable.

Also, I do wear only waterproof mascara and this does not fully remove it either. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase this eye make-up remover or recommend it due to the fact that it burns my eyes, strips the skin's natural moisture and overall, doesn't remove the necessary makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment