Friday, August 30, 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be doing a review on a new concealer I have recently bought and have also fallen in love with. It is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.

This is a fantastic concealer. The price is very reasonable since it is from the drugstore. The coverage is amazing. It is even better than some high end concealers. I mainly use this for concealing my under eye circles and sometimes a few blemishes.

My favorite way to apply this product is with my finger. I apply it with the wand in a line under my eye and I use "patting" motions to blend it in under my eyes. I also sue this method to blend it over any pimples or marks I would like top cover.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this concealer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment