Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: NYX Adorable Eyeshadow Palette

Today I am going to be doing a review on the NYX Adorable eyeshadow palette. Here  it is...

The NYX Adorable eyeshadow palette is great. I bought it for $7.00 at Ulta. I think it is totally worth the seven dollars and I recommend this product to all of you. It has six different eyeshadows and that works out to a little over $1.00 for each  of the eyeshadows, but then again you could probably find this product somewhere else for cheaper or more expensive because the $7.00 is just Ulta's price. The eyeshadow colours are Dark Brown, Light Brown, Tan, Dark Brown with Gold Shimmer, Light Pink and a pure White eyeshadow. They have great pigmentation and they last long with or without an eye primer or a eyeshadow base. I love this product and I will continue using it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment