Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: L'oreal Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover

Today I have a very exciting post of you!! I will be reviewing my all time favourite eye makeup remover. It is the L'oreal Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover.

I first purchased this in the United States a few months ago. I had never seen it here where I live so I wanted to try it out. I purchased this at Walmart for around $7.

Something that caught my attention was that this makeup remover claims to take off waterproof mascara and is suitable for people with sensitive eyes. In the past, all makeup removers that claimed it wouldn't sting, have for me at least so to my surprise this one didn't at all. It is very easy to use and doesn't take much rubbing to remove all traces of makeup.

Another thing that interested me was that this makeup remover has 2 parts; oil and water. A lot of makeup removers are like this and you just shake them up and the 2 parts combine. I have noticed with 2 part removers, they tend to leave a nasty residue on your face after using them.This makeup remover doesn't leave that residue so I was quite impressed.

Overall, this is fabulous makeup remover for eyes and other places on the face.I will continue to repurchase it over and over again. I currently have 3 back ups so I will not be needing any more anytime soon. I recommend this to anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment