Friday, August 8, 2014

This and That Beauty Tag

Hey guys! I got a lot of good feedback on my last tag so here is another ones. I have lots of fun doing these so enjoy :) 


makeup:
blush or bronzer Blush all the way 
lip gloss or lipstick Lipstick; I hate sticky
eye liner or mascara Mascara for sure
foundation or concealer Concealer
neutral or color eye shadow Neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows Pressed; so much less messy
brushes or sponges Brushes

nails:
OPI or china glaze China Glaze
Long or short Long but not like claws
Acrylic or natural Natural
Brights or darks Brights
Flower or no flower Flower

body:
perfume or body splash Body Splash
lotion or body butter Lotion
body wash or soap Body wash; like shower gel
lush or other bath company Lush

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants Jeans
long sleeve or short Shorts Sleeves
dresses or skirts Dresses
stripes or plaid Stripes <3
flip flops or sandals Flip Flops
scarves or hats Scarves
studs or dangly earrings Studs; I don’t like it when dangly ones pull
necklaces or bracelets Necklaces
heels or flats Flats because I’m 5’10 as is
cowboy boots or riding boots Riding Boots
jacket or hoodie Jacket
forever 21 or charlotte russe Forever 21
abercombie or Hollister Hollister
saks 5th or nordstrom We don’t have either here in Canada

hair:
curly or straight Curly
bun or ponytail Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips Bobby Pins and lots of them; my hair is THICK
hair spray or gel Hairspray
long or short Long
light or dark … Medium hehe
side sweep bangs or full bangs Side Swept
up or down Down.. I think






No comments:

Post a Comment