Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: E.L.F. HD Under Eye Setting Powder

Hello there! Today I was going through my makeup collection, trying to decide what I wanted to do a review on for you! My most favourite product had slipped my mind for the past year! How have I not done a review on this yet?!


So here is my review for you on my holy grail, E.L.F. HD Under Eye Setting powder! You can purchase this at target for only $3 which in my opinion is even worth just checking it out. It is usually always in stock and even target in Canada carries E.L.F. makeup for sale now. Although, in Canada, this product is $4 instead of $3.


I have had this for quite some time now and I haven't always loved it as much as I currently am.
This loose powder will seriously change any concealer! To apply, I load up a super fluffy brush with the powder and dust it over my under eye area. It sets it in place, keeps it on all day and it looks great. The look to the skin it leaves, it is so smooth and it feels so soft. I use this on other people when I do their makeup and they are amazed of the look and feel of this powder.

Overall, I give this product 5 stars! Without a doubt, it has become one of my holy grail products that I must have with me. Check it out and let me know what you guys think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment