Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Favourites

Holy moly! Where has this month gone!? It was like the leaves were on the trees and everything was green and growing and now here we are with snow on the ground! Here in Canada, it has definitely gotten quite cold and bitter :(

This month I only bought a few new things so I have been using up what I have. I think next month I will have some more "new" favourites just because of Christmas and the holidays :) a good time to splurge and treat myself.

Batiste Dry Shampoo has been my life saver this month! I finally payed the few extra bucks and got this dry shampoo to try out. It is amazing! By far, the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It leaves your hair feeling so clean, unlike some others that can feel tacky and goopy in your roots.





Another fave has been my new Mac Lipglass in the shade Cultured. I haven't always been a gloss girl, I much prefer the high colour of a lipstick but I am slowly working my way into the lipgloss world. This colour is a perfect light pink that I can top over almost any lipstick colour in my collection.






My last of few favourites this month has been the Essence Concealer duo. This has been doing a great job at covering up my blemishes throughout the month without looking cakey or thick. Super affordable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment