- blow dry your hair only after you've squeezed out any excess moisture to save time and energy
- use an iconic hair dryer, it dries your hair faster because iconic energy breaks down the water
- always keep your hair dryer moving and never fixed in one spot for too long
- make sure your blow dryer is at least six inches away from your head
- use your diffuser to send heat evenly throughout your hair
Monday, December 22, 2014
Don't Be a Hothead (Blogmas Day 22)
Hey guys! How many of you love to fry your hair on the daily with tons of heat tools? Follow these rules and you won't get fried.