Thursday, December 11, 2014

Go to makeup look (Blogmas Day 15)

How many of you have a go to look that you can just throw on? If you don't, I suggest that you create one! This is gonna be simple, quick and easy to do on the go or when you just want a no fuss makeup look. 

First I start off with my face. I skip the foundation most of the time and just opt for concealer under the eyes and powder. Then I add a bit of pink blush for. A natural flush and I use highlighter to make myself look youthful and glowy. 

For eyes, I sweep a light gold shade all of my kids and use a medium brown matte shade in the crease for some definition: 

I finish off the eyes with a super thin line of black liquid eyeliner and lots of mascara. 

To complete the whole look, I pop on a nude pink lipgloss and I am good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment