- Get a small plastic or glass container.
- Gather Vaseline, sugar and an old chap stick.
- Measure 1 tsp. of Vaseline and put it in the container.
- Add 1 tsp. of sugar to the Vaseline.
- Mix Vaseline and sugar together.
- Next, cut a small piece of chap stick.
- Add it to the mix of Vaseline and sugar.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Add more Vaseline or sugar if needed to get it to the consistency that you wish.
- Apply thickly and scrub lips with fingers.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off scrub and apply lip balm to lips.
- Enjoy your smooth soft lips.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
DIY: Lip Scrub
Do you want soft and smooth lips? If so keep on reading. The following article will be based on a step by step instruction on how to make a homemade lip scrub. Making your own skincare and makeup products at home is a great way to have fun experimenting with cosmetics and use up ingredients that you have at home.