Today we will teach you how to do a beautiful messy bun. This is a great hairstyle for days where you want to look like you put effort into your look but you are still casual and aren't trying too hard. Keep on reading to find out how.
- Brush hair until it is free of knots.
- Gather all of your hair into a high ponytail.
- Hold hair at the base of the ponytail.
- Twist the hanging hair around the base.
- Secure with 1 or 2 hair elastics and pin flyaways or fallout with bobby pins.
- Lightly mist your hair with a thin layer of hairspray.
- Voila, you have a cute, messy bun.
To add a bit of pizazz to your bun, use hairpins with butterflies or flowers to add detail and interest. You can also wear a stretchy elastic headband to give it a more athletic look.