Saturday, September 29, 2012

Product Review: Dry Shampoos


Do you ever not have enough time to shower and wash your hair? Not enough energy? That's what dry shampoos are for. They are a shampoo magic miracle in a bottle!

Most dry shampoos claim too remove oil and odor and most meet these standards. You just spray the product onto your roots of your hair and massage it in for silky not greasy hair.


This here is the Dove Dry Shampoo. This is by far my favorite Dry Shampoo. I like how it is light weight and invisible in your hair. It is also very affordable.


This here is the Tresemme Dry Shampoo. It is just like the Dove one except this one leaves a white chalky residue in my hair. It also feels goopy and globby on my roots. Therefore, in my opinion I don`t really recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. i love the style sisters blog. keep making good posts and keep giving me good advice. i love this blog.

    ReplyDelete