Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Spring Essentials



Hey Guys,  These are some of my spring beauty essentials.


  1. I think it is always good to have a cute outfit if you are going out to a families house for a Easter dinner. I would recommend a cute dress or an outfit that is gorgeous.This all depends on the weather though.
  2. Another thing are pastel coloured nail polishes. I recommend these pastel nail polishes because they are a good colour for Easter. They are alos not as bright as summer colors.
  3. One thing I recommend is a nice Red lip. If you are someone that doesn't like to wear red lipstick then I would say to wear a nice pink lipstick or a lip tint. Bold lips are a very nice statement to pull your look together.
  4. Another thing I like to have as a beauty essential is a good long lasting waterproof mascara. I recommend a waterproof mascara because it might rain and you don't want to end up looking like a raccoon. It is also heating up so the heat could melt off your makeup.
  5. One of my favourite hairstyles to do is a braid on the back of your head I love to braid hair and other peoples hair. I find it so entertaining.

Have a good spring guys!
   -Style Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment