Friday, April 5, 2013

Product Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara Waterproof


Hey guys! Today I wanted to do a review on a product I recently tried out. I found it very appealing to the eyes because of the bright green tube and I was sold on the "clump crushing" part for sure. I was hoping it would be something like my favorite mascara, "Maybelline One by One" but I am very disappointed.

I found this product best when used within the first week of opening it. After the second or third week, when it dried out a bit, I found that if I apply more than one coat, it goes super clumpy. this amazed me how the product claims no clumps but its the most clumpy mascara I have ever tried! I found the brush also an awkward shape so it couldn't get all of my lashes evenly coated with the product.


Overall, I am quite disappointed and would not repurchase this mascara again. I will be going out to buy another tube of my Maybelline one this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment