Sunday, April 7, 2013

Self Tanning Lotions

Hey Y'all! For some of us in the world, the weather is warming up. For others, we are dreaming of the warm weather we could be having. For all of us, in the hot summer months, looking good is a priority! Or at least it is for me!Wearing shorts during the spring and summer could mean showing off our legs that possibly could be white from wearing pants all winter long.

Lots of people will go and get tans at salons. A simple, inexpensive and safe way is to purchase a tanning lotion or gel from the drugstore. These normally just add shine and a gradual color to your legs and where ever else you would like a pretty, tanned glow. I have only tried one of these products, it was one from Jergens but I am not sure my opinion on it. 

In the comments below, let me know your opinion on self tanning products. If you believe they work or even some good recommendations. 

Talk to you all soon! -Style Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment