Sunday, April 7, 2013

Beauty Things I Suck At

Many of us have our challenges in our everyday makeup routine. Here are some of ours....

Painting my Nails: This has always been a challenge and is probably one for many other people. Since I am right handed, I have such a hard time painting my right hand with my left. I mean...I kind of suck at both hands but especially my right.

Applying Liquid Eyeliner: I can always do the line on my right eye better. When I do the left its all wobbly and weird while my right is perfect and straight. I don't know if it's just how I can't balance my hand... I am not sure but it just doesn't work out.

Winged Eyeliner: Besides doing even eyeliner on either side, I also struggle with doing perfect winged eyeliner. For some reason, the lines are never precise enough for my liking. I think it might just be my eye shape and the natural creases on my eye lids but it leaves me jealous when I see women with perfect winged cat eyeliner.

Neat Mascara: Whenever I apply mascara, I find I always end up with little flecks of the product all over my nicely applied eyeshadow. For this constant problem, luckily, there is a easy, quick solution. I just grab a q-tip and twist it over top the mascara on my lids.

So yes, I like cosmetics and like to think I am somewhat skilled but all of us have our little challenges. Comment below what yours are!

Talk to you soon -Style Sisters :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment