Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favorites 2013

Hey guys! Here are all the products I have been loving for the month of April. Maybe you might want to check them out.


Maybelline One by One Mascara: This product shouldn't really be a surprise to most of you. This is by far my favorite mascara. I love how it is not clumpy and holds my curl throughout the whole day.

Maybelline Baby Lips: I just recently bought the one in "Peach Kiss" but I also have "Pink Punch". They are very moisturizing lip balms, have a light tint and I like how they have SPF 20.

Mac Cosmetics Naked Lunch Lunch Eyeshadow: This is the perfect lid color for everyday and looks amazing with a thin line of black liquid liner and 2 coats of mascara. It is just a basic, shimmy, champagne color.

Bath and Body Works Into the Wild Lotion: This is the perfect scent for when you get out of the shower in my opinion. The scent is strong at first but lightly lingers on your body afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby lips too they are Awesome!

    ReplyDelete