Wednesday, May 22, 2013

First Impression: Covergirl Stay fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

This is the beginning of a new "series" I will now feature on the blog. Basically, it is a short review of a product after one or two uses. This is not at all a full on review. If you would like one of those on the product, please feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Today, I will be doing a quick first impression on the Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation. This is a fairly new product to the drugstore. I first found out about this on YouTube and was interested in trying it because of all the great reviews.

I purchased this at my local Superstore for around $13. I find this an okay price for drugstore foundation. I have used this product 2 times. Today was the first time I wore it all day. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it held up. I was quite active today and it did not come off one single bit. It is a matte finish and dries to a powder like texture shortly after application. Another pro is that it has SPF as well.

One of my favorite things about this foundation, is the packaging. The pump makes easier application and it much more sanitary. My favorite way to apply this is over my moisturizer with a stippling brush. It gives the foundation an airbrush like finish.

Overall, this foundation is great for anyone who wants medium to buildable coverage. It's a lightweight, long lasting product that is great for beginners or anyone who wants to try a good drugstore foundation.

If my opinion changes on this product, I will be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment