Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Night Time Routine

Hey guys! So today I wanted to share my night time routine! It is important to care for your skin and well being so here are some things I do to wind down.

I normally take my showers in the evening. Therefore, I have more time to get ready in the morning. I find myself more relaxed and less rushed when I have to get ready for my day.

First off, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover wipe. I find these easy to use and save me time. I use just a generic brand but you can use anything that works for you. 

Second, I wash my face with my facial cleanser. I use the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser. I know it is aimed for morning use but I use it at night time too. Also, about 3 times a week I use a facial scrub. This exfoliates my skin and removes the dead skin cells. My favourite scrub is the St.Ives Blemish and Blackhead Clearing Facial Scrub. 

Lastly, I finish off with my Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner and a small amount of my Ponds Face Cream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment