Friday, May 31, 2013

May favorites 2013

Bath and Body Works Body Scrub in White Citrus: This is my favourite body scrub. I use it on my legs before I shave.  I also love the clean fresh scent as well.

Baby lips in Peach Kiss: I recently purchased this when it was on sale. It's a good moisturizing balm, has SPF and is tinted with a light nude shimmer. 

Urban Decay Naked Palette: This is a great palette composed of all my essential neutral colors. I love how I get many different looks out of these eye shadows. 
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny: This is the one and only bronzer I have tried. It is quite popular on YouTube so I thought I would purchase it. It doesn't come off as orange which is a plus and it's very affordable as well. 

Covergirl Clean Liquid Makeup Foundation:  This purchase is quite recent but already one of my Favorites. My color matches me perfectly and it's not cakey. It lets my natural skin breathe and show through.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Leave in Conditioner: I just finished this product this month. Basically, instead of using your normal conditioner, once a week you use this. You leave it in your hair for about 3 minutes and it makes your hair so soft, silky and easy to brush. Sadly, I recently found out, I can only purchase this in the United States. It is not available in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment