Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE Eye Look: Neutral

Hey guys, this is the look Sister #2 created for New Years Eve. It is more toned down and less dramatic compared to our other look.



To start, once again I used Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot in "Painterly".

#1: I packed on Mac's eyeshadow in "Retrospect" to my lid.

#2: Then I applied Mac "Tempting" in the crease.

#3: After applying my crease colour I put Mac "All That Glitters" on the outer part of my eyelid.

#4: I decided to use a brow bone color which was Mac's "Nylon".

#5: To finish the look, I applied a mascara and I chose Maybelline the Falsies in "Very Black"

For lips I used Baby Lips in "Cherry Me". I applied a couple of coats so that I could make the colour more vibrant.


That was my New Year's Tutorial for you guys and mine was not as dramatic as sister #1's!
Leave a comment if you guys tried it out or recreated a look and name the colors you used.


Best wishes to you guys in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment