Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE Eye Look: Dramatic

Our dramatic look for New Years Eve was created by Sister #1. She used a cool toned colours from the Naked 2 palette. Hope you enjoy.




Okay so to start, prime your eyes with a base. I used Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot in Painterly for my primer/base.

#1: I started by taking a pencil brush and placed the color "Blackout" in a v shape on my outer corner.

#2: I took a dense crease brush and feathered this color into the crease of my eye.

#3: I packed the colour "Verve" onto the remainder on my lid showing.

#4: I took a fluffy blending brush and blended the black and silver color together to make a gradient effect on the outer half of my lid.

#5: To finish off the look, I used my favourite black liquid liner and lined my upper lashline.

#6: For the lower lashline, I blended "Blackout" again on the outer third of eye.

#7: To polish off at the end I applied some black mascara but I would pop on some lashes if I had any.


And that's my final look. I like a dramatic eye especially for a holiday or party setting. Stay tuned to our blog for a more neutral eye look to sport to your party tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment