Saturday, June 7, 2014

E.L.F. at Target in Canada?!?

Hey guys! I have a quick little post for you today! I was just at my target today and I stopped by the makeup section and to my surprise I saw a full display of E.L.F. Cosmetics! I saw a post on Facebook a few days ago about Target Canada carrying E.L.F. coming soon but I never thought it would be THIS soon. I have always loved taking shopping trips down to the states to get E.L.F. Makeup but now I have it right her in the city! I was also impressed with the selection. They had lots of brushes to choose from, including my fave, the eyeshadow "C" brush. It is fantastic for packing colour onto the lid. They also had lots of HD items, like the setting powder for face and under eyes and the HD blushes in the little pump which is like a cream/gel formula. Overall, I was super impressed with the selection of products, the price was only $1 more than in the states and you can look forward to a haul and many reviews coming next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment