Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favourites

Hey guys! Today I will be sharing my favourites from the month of June. This month I rediscovered some old favourites in my collection so here they are.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation has been the first fave of mine this month. It gives the skin a dewy, fresh and healthy look. It is very natural and is great for the summer months. I have a full review on this foundation that I will be posting very soon.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is an old favourite of mine and I prefer it over the third palette that I have. I have been reaching for this one this month and I enjoy the cool tones in this palette.

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara is a cult classic of mine and always be. I opened a fresh one this month and I have been loving it. It is very black and it holds the curl on my very straight lashes.

Mac Creme Cup Lipstick has been what I've been wearing almost everyday. It goes with natural and dramatic eye looks and has a blue undertone so it never makes my teeth look yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment