Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Favourites

Today I will be sharing my favourite products for the month of July. This month I have been really using what I have in my collection and making use of the old products I already have.

Watts Up Highlighter by Benefit has been one of my most used products this month! I recieve do it in sample form from Sephora a little while back and I haven't started using it until now. It gives a beautiful glow to the cheekbones and makes the face look radiant and youthful.

Coral Bliss Lipstick by Mac, is by far my favourite lippie for the month! It is a light muted coral and is great for someone who is like me and starting to venture into more bold colours of lipsticks and glosses.

Another favourite of the month of July of mine is the NYX Dewy Makeup Setting Spray. This is great for locking in your makeup to have it last all day and it is also good at giving your face makeup a natural look. If you find your face looking cakey, spritz this all over your face to make it look natural and like skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment