Friday, August 1, 2014

Makeup Wishlist

Lorac Pro Palette 2: I don't own the original palette but I feel like I would use the cool toned shadows in the 2nd palette more. I am looking forward to reviewing this for you guys once I get it also :)





Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nailpolish: I am very interested in trying these new nail polishes. It's cool that you don't need to cure the polish with a UV Lamp in order to get the gel effect. I will probably pick these up if there is a sale or if I have coupons.





Real Techniques Buffing Brush: I am looking for this brush to buff in my BB Cream flawlessly and provide good coverage. I was going to get the Core Collection Set but I just want to try out this brush first.










MAC Full of Joy Blush: This blush is gorgeous!! It's a very unique lavender colour and I have nothing like this in my collection. It would be great to have a cool frosty lavender cheek in the spring time or even winter I might try and wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment