Monday, July 21, 2014

Review: Milani Color Statement Lipsticks

Today I will be doing a review on one of my new favourite products. I was at my local drugtore and knew I wanted to try out some stuff from Milani since I hadn't really done so before. I picked up lipsticks because I liked the colours and has seen a few review on them on YouTube before.

I must say WOW! These are fantastic in my opinion. The colour is very opaque in one swipe and is super creamy.They come in 30 different shades and come in different finishes such as; cream, matte, vinyl, metallic, pearl, shimmer and frost. They also have a slight fruity watermelon scent to them. To me, this is pleasant but to others it may be a turn off from the lipstick.

A bonus about this product is that Milani has decided to feature the colour at the base of the lipstick. I wish all companies would do so. It makes it super easy to find what you want on your way out the door in the morning. The colour swatch at the bottom is true to colour as well.



Milani describes them as "Make a statement without saying a word!  True Instant Color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish.  The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. " In my opinion, these are super moisturizing and are a great lipstick. They truly feel like highend and I prefer a few over some of my Mac Lipsticks. 



Overall, the feel of these are fantastic and they have great colour payoff. The scent is cool and these are must buy from the drugstore ASAP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment