Monday, July 21, 2014

My Dupe List

Hey guys! Today I will be sharing a few dupes with you. Basically, this means that I will be comparing a highend product, to a drugstore product for their similarities.

Mac on top ~ Maybelline bottom
My first dupe is a lipstick. I recently picked up the lipstick shade 'Toying Around' from Mac's Playland Collection and I have found a dupe incase you missed out on that collection. The dupe is.. Maybellines Color Sensational Liptick in the shade Coral Crush. I bought these both around the same time and was dissapointed I have two of the pretty much exact same colours but I was happy that I found such a similar dupe for you guys!
ELF on top ~ Benefit bottom

My second dupe is 2 blushes. The highend one is a favourite of mine for the glow it gives and how healthy it makes your skin look. It is the famous Coralista Boxed Blush from Benefit. The dupe I have found for this blush is from E.L.F. and it is only $3. The shade is Candid Coral. You can find this at your local Target for only a fraction of the price!

Mac on top ~ Revlon bottom
The final dupe I have for you today is another lip product. I have found a dupe for Mac's Lipstick in the shade Please Me. It is a matte neutral pink and the drugstore dupe is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm and the colour is Elusive. 

I hope you enjoyed these few duplicates of makeup products! Let me know in the comments of some other dupes you know of and if you would like me to find more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment