Sunday, July 6, 2014

Top Beauty Products Under $5

Today I will be sharing my ultimate favourite beauty products that are only $5 or even less. I thought this was a great idea for people on a budget or someone like me, who would rather get an item for cheap instead of expensive but still have amazing quality.





My first product is the E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator. This is a recent purchase of mine and I have fallen in love. It is fast and convenient but it also really does get rid of the dead skin and smooth your lips out. This is a great step to do before lipstick as well because it makes it go on much smoother.


My next must have product is another product from E.L.F. It is their eyeshadow "C" Brush. This is very affordable; under $3. It does a great job of packing on colour onto your lid but can be used in many different ways throughout your eye makeup.


Another must have is lip balm. After exfoliating or wearing lipstick throughout the day, mositurizing your lips is very important. My favourite is from Nivea and it's their kiss of Milk and Honey one. It is not too thick but it sticks around for a little while. It also smells very pleasant too.


For nails, a super affordable brand that has a great formula and colour range is Sinful Colours. These can be found at target and other drugstores. They bare all very opaque and i enjoy doing nail art with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment