Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Favourites

Hello! Hello! Today I will be sharing my August Favourites with you all. This month I purchased a lot of new makeup in the states so many of these products are still pretty new to me.


The first favourite of mine is a classic fav! I've had this concealer before and loved it. It is the Age Rewind Dark Circles by Maybelline. It does a great job of cancelling out the darkness under my eyes and doesn't crease too bad either.

Another product I've been loving is my Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I purchased it this month and have been IN LOVE!! It makes me nails look like gel nails from the salon. It's amazing how smooth my nails are and glossy and the fact that it dries so fast, makes it a winner in my books :) If you guys would like a review, let me know below!


The third favourite of mine this month is the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains. These are pretty new to me as well and I am amazed. The formula is super cool. They go on glossy but dry quick and become one with your lips. It weird but so cool! I will definitely being doing a review on the 3 shades I own, very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment