Friday, August 29, 2014

Liebster Award



I have been nominated for this award by Melissy Goose from http://melissygoose.blogspot.ca and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Melissy! For those of you who didn't know, this award is meant to publicize new blogs with small communities. It is a great way to make friends and become recognized in the blogger world.

  Here is How it Works: 

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your bloggers to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your chosen bloggers to answer.
6. Let the bloggers chosen know they have been tagged.

My Facts: 
1. I'm 5'10.
2. I am bilingual; speaking English and French
3. I am deathly scared of heights. Even riding a horse is too high up for my likings. 
4. I have been super girly ever since I was a little girl.
5. I absolutely cannot sleep without a sleeping eye mask...hehe
6. I used to have braces. 
7. I am a super organized person and love to have everything in line.
8. I love trying new foods. 
9. I'm Canadian.
10. I'm addicted to reality TV shows.
11. Birds scare me... A LOT!

Melissy's Questions for Me:

Tell me one thing about you not many people would know.
I am double jointed in my elbows!

Who/What inspired your blog?
My cousin! She told me that I should share my knowledge on makeup and start a blog.

What is your favorite leisurely activity?
My favourite leisurely activity is watching makeup videos on YouTube.. if that counts haha

What was your favorite vacation spot and/or dream vacation spot?
My dream vacation is Hawaii for sure! The beaches look beautiful and I love all things tropical. 

Tell me 3 items on your bucket list.
Get tickets to an Ellen Degeneres show, test drive a super expensive and fancy car, join the love locks bridge in Paris.

If you could only have 1 makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mascara for sure! It immediately opens up your eyes and adds definition.
 
Who has inspired you in some way and how?
My cousin has really inspired me to become bilingual and to continue to work through the challenges that come along with learning a new language. 

Top 5 places you love to buy clothes from.
Old Navy, Winners, Joe Fresh, Kohls and Maurices.

Top 5 makeup brands you love.
MAC, Maybelline, NYX, Benefit and Urban Decay. 

Which do you prefer: Heels, Flats, Converse, or Flip Flops (or other).
Flats. The go with any outfit and are cute and still comfy.

Who would you cast to play you in a movie about your life?
Julia Roberts


Who I nominate:

My Questions for My Nominees: 
1. If you could invent something beauty related, what would it be?
2. If you could learn another language, which one would you choose?
3. If you could, what would you change your name to? 
4. Do you like sweet or savoury food? 
5. Is your daily style dressy or casual? 
6. Do you have any tattoos? 
7. Do you prefer someone else doing your makeup, over doing it yourself?
8. What is the beauty product you go through the fastest? 
9. Do you have a signature nail polish colour you are always wearing? 
10. What is one beauty product that is worth investing in? 
11. What makeup item gives you instant confidence? 

Once again, thank you Melissy for the nomination! I'm so glad I can blog for you all and share my love of makeup with you. Thank you for reading and sharing my blog. I really appreciate it. I hope all of my nominees have fun doing it and continue to gift the award to other fellow bloggers! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment