Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: NYX BB Cream

Today, I have a super exciting new review for you guys! I have been waiting to do this review for such a long time and I am finally getting around to it. This review is going to be on the NYX BB Cream. 

I first discovered this BB Cream when I went to the states last year. I purchased it at Ulta for $13 and I used a coupon so it was quite affordable.

This BB Cream only comes in three different shades. I am in the lightest; nude. The reason why I LOVE this product so much is the texture and the shades. I know that it only comes in 3 different colour tones but they never go orangey. Many BB Creams in the drugstore tend to turn orange on my fair skin. Also, the texture, is smooth and silky. It is more thick, compared to runny. It is very blendable but not oily and slick. It is smooth and hydrating but not too greasy for oily skin gals like me. I do recommend setting this BB Cream with a powder, just because it doesn't dry matte and depending on where you apply powder, your face can still look dewy.

This is a gorgeous face product for someone who doesn't need a ton of coverage but more of evening out skin tone. It is easy to blend and is super easy to work with. When you get the chance, pick it up and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment