Saturday, October 4, 2014

Making Your Next Bug Bite.. A Little More Bearable

Last month, I was honoured to be a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding. The wedding party went for pictures outdoors after the ceremony and that's when I ran into my biggest nightmare. I had gotten one of the biggest, most red and itchiest bug bites ever! I couldn't resist scratching it, which only made the irritation worse.

One of the other bridesmaids came to the rescue and had an amazing solution.  Deodorant... Now I know you are thinking the same thing I was. Weird or what!?! But it works like a charm. All you need to do is roll a little bit of a stick deodorant on the bug bite, wait a few minutes and BAM! All redness is gone, the bite is visibly smaller and the itchy feeling wasn't there anymore.

So next time you are in a pinch, don't forget to pack a mini travel size deodorant in your purse. It could save you, like it saved me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment