Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Favourites

My Oh My! Where has the time gone! It is the end of September already!?! Before we know it, we will be welcoming 2015 in a few months.. scary! I know 

This month I have been enjoying a few new products but mostly enjoying my tried and true products from my makeup collection.

The Covergirl TRUblend Liquid Foundation has been my go to this month. It is super creamy and blends like a dream. It has medium coverage in my opinion but can be built up to add a little extra if you would like. The texture is quite thick so a little does go a long way with this foundation. if you have oily skin like me, all you need is to set this foundation with a powder after application.   
right!


Another favourite of mine is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I feel like this was in my last favourites post but I love it so much. This is the brush I use to apply my foundation and it buffs it in to perfection while maintaining good coverage at the same time. The brush hairs are synthetic, therefore, it won't absorb any of your liquid products.


This month, I have been really into grooming my brows and having them look perfect! My favourite thing to fill them in with is Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow. I use a super thing angled eyeliner brush and just fill in the sparse areas. I like this shade because it is cool toned. That means that the shade of brown doesn't have red in it and it matches my hair colour better.


My last favourite for this month isn't makeup related but I MUST share it with you guys. It is my LUG Promenade Tote. If you guys have never heard of the brand LUG before, I am sadly shocked haha! My mom first introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have made a few purchases since. Basically, it is all purses, bags and totes that they carry. They are amazing quality, super spacious and their bags are just really practical and the design is thought out very well. They come with lifetime warranty and are just perfect for daily use! Here is the link to my bag but I encourage you to look around on their website. They are quite pricey but worth every single penny. I use mine for my daily purse and bag for school. It fits books, lunch and every other thing I may need!

If you would like a more in depth review on LUG bags and more info about the company, let me know down below and I can have a post in the near future about that for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment