Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review: Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Volum' Express® The Colossal Washable MascaraHey guys! Today I have a review for you on a mascara. This mascara isn't new or anything but it was my first time trying it. I have to say.. I am torn.

When I first opened up this mascara, something that caught my eye was the wand and the brush. Normally, I like a plastic wand on my mascara but this one was a normal bristle wand. I was aware of this when I bought it and it turns out, I really like this brush. A lot!

One thing that "turned me off" from this mascara right from the beginning, was this huge piece of plastic that I found stick off the wand. Now a normal person would throw out the mascara thinking there could be more little pieces inside but I proceeded to use it. I haven't had any other problems yet, thank god.

I like how this mascara doesn't clump up easily. I can build it up for thick lashes or keep in minimal (like the picture shown) and have a really separated, natural looking lash.

One complaint I have about this mascara is that it isn't the greatest at holding my curl. I would prefer a little more curl power but many mascaras lack this quality anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment