Monday, November 3, 2014

My MAC Blush Collection


Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share my Mac blush collection with you guys! These are a product I have been collecting for a few years now and I want to show you which ones I have and which ones are my faves! 


Crazed Imagination
Crazed Imagination was just launched with the Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection in October. It is a deep plum brown type colour that is great for creating a deep, sultry fall look. usuing a light hand with this product creates the best look and this is the newest edition to my Mac blush collection.
Rosy Outlook
Rosy Outlook is a Prolongwear Blush. It is made to last all day and give good pigmentation that stays. It is a super pretty rosy peach colour and the texture is super smooth and soft.

Well Dressed
Well Dressed was my very first Mac Blush. I bought it about 2 years ago and as you can see by the package, it has been very well loved. It is a super pretty cool toned light baby pink that is great for beginners or someone who likes a natural look.

Love Cloud
Love Cloud is one of my faves! I purchased it at the CCO when I went to the states in the Spring time this past year. It is a beauty! It gives a great pop of pink on the cheeks which I think looks great all year round. The flush it gives is super healthy looking and I have been using it a lot lately.

Cheeky Bugger 
Cheeky Bugger, what a cute name! This was released in the Kelly Osbourne collection a little while back and it is so pretty. Similar to Rosy Outlook it is a rosy peach colour but this shade leans more pink than peach. This is one of those blushes that go great with any kind of look. 

So that is my collection! I think it is a great size and I only have one blush on my wishlist. Breezy Blush from Mac has somehow found it's way onto my ongoing Mac Wishlist so let me know if you have tried it before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment