Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review: Yes to Cucumbers Makeup Wipes

Hey guys! Today I wanted to do a post about a product I have been using for the past couple of months. I first picked up these Yes to Cucumbers Wipes in the states at ULTA a couple months and I have developed my opinion on them finally.

These wipes are pretty good to be honest. The toilette itself is quite large and it gets quite saturated in the pack which I enjoy a lot. These makeup wipes do a great job at cleaning my face, refreshing my face and removing my foundation and other face makeup but I find these so stubborn when it comes to eye makeup. I have a really hard time finding wipes that claim to "remove waterproof mascara" and actually live up to that claim! I find that these pull out my eyelashes when I rub my makeup off and it's very frustrating since they weren't cheap.

Overall, these wipes are... okay. I would recommend them to someone who doesn't wear too much makeup (or waterproof eye makeup) but for a daily liquid liner and waterproof mascara wearer, these are not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment