- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo- by far the worst one. It didn't spray out any white powder and it felt like I was just spraying alcohol in my roots.
- Pantene Root Reboot Dry Shampoo- this one was just okay. It didn't absorb as much oil as it could have and it left my roots feeling tacky and gunky. I could defiantly feel that there was product in my hair.
- Salon Selectives Fresh 'n Up Dry Shampoo- this was the very first dry shampoo I tried. It does a good job of making hair look clean and fresh. It is also super affordable.
- Garnier Volume Extend Dry Shampoo- This is one of my favourites. It is makes your hair super fresh and clean. One tip I have is to spray it in the night before because it is hard to get the white out with this dry shampoo.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo- is my all time favourite! It is a little more pricey but it makes my hair look and feel like I just washed it. It makes my hair look fluffy and soft and you can't even tell I have product in my hair.