Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Mac Eyeshadow Collection (Blogmas Day 4)

Hey guys! Today I will be showing you my eyeshadow collection from Mac! These are the eyeshadows I use the most in my collection and I love that these palettes are customizable and you can pick the colours yourself. Normally, you need to buy an insert to put in the palette to hold eyeshadows but that only fits 15, so I popped out the insert and now I can fit 23!






Sketch

Wedge

Woodwinked

Tempting

Sable

Satin Taupe

Charcoal Brown

Honey Lust

All that Glitters

Retrospect

Seedy Pearl

Naked Lunch

Nylon 

I have a growing list of eyeshadows on my wishlist! I actually have a post on that as well, so feel free to check that out ---> http://mademoisellemaquillage23.blogspot.ca/2014/10/mac-eyeshadow-wishlist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment