Monday, February 16, 2015

Update: Rimmel Provocalips 16H Kiss Proof Lip Color

Hello there! Since, my recent review on the provocalips, a few things have... went down hill. I just wore it to a family get-together and after only a little snacking, my sister brought to my attention that there was 2 patches of my real lips showing through. This is so weird to me because I exfoliated before application! When I went to take a look at the patchy mess on my lips, I noticed how much my lips hurt. They stung and burned so bad. I don't know what happened, I loved these lippies so much but I ended up having a reaction to them.

Let me know if you liked this "update" style post. Sometimes products don't always work out, even though I may have initially liked them. In the future, I'd love to come back with an update post for other products I review!

No comments:

Post a Comment