Friday, March 27, 2015

DIY: Berry Banana Fruit Smoothie


 Hey guys! As promised, I have my recipe for the fruit smoothie I have been loving for the past month or so. I am not even sure how I came across this recipe or how I made it up, but that doesn't matter. The important thing is that I am going to share it with you!

  • Splash of milk
  • 4 Ice cubes
  • 1 cup of blueberries 
  • 1 banana 
  • 3/4 yogurt 
  • My fave blueberries 
  • 1 pack of sweetener (optional) 












  1. Add the blueberries and banana into the blender. 
  2. Scoop yogurt ontop of fruit and add a splash of milk. Add sweetener as well. 
  3. Blend until fruit is no longer solid.
  4. Drop in 4 cubes of ice and pulse until smoothie runs smooth.


Add the fruit 



Yogurt, milk & sweetener added to fruit 

Beautiful purple colour!!

Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment