Friday, April 3, 2015

First Impressions: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys! How have you been?
Lash Sensational Washable Mascara - Maybelline New YorkI honestly haven't tried any new products in such a long time. I am working on trying to use up what I have but I cracked and decided to purchase a mascara. There are so many new ones at the drugstore but the Maybelline Lash Sensational has been on my list for quite some time.

The claims of a "full fan effect" and the "liquid ink formula" really intrigued me for this one. I must say that I am quite impressed as well! The fan brush has short bristles on one side and on the other side, the bristles are long and thin.

To apply, I use the short bristles (the inside of the curve) to coat my lashes and get right in by the roots of the lashes. On the second coat, I go in with the other side to separate my lashes and fan them out.


My lashes before mascara (curled) 

Fan Brush 

Lashes with 1 coat of mascara 

Lashes with 2 coats of mascara 


Pros: I have the waterproof version and I find that it does a great job of curling AND holding the curl throughout the day... which is a honest miracle.
Cons: I find that this mascara is a little difficult to remove before bed. I have to rub a little harder with my coconut oil to fully remove it off my lashes but I think it is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment