Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Favourites 2015

Hello everyone! Yet again, I have another monthly favourites blog post for you! June went by super fast, the weather is warming up, it's staying lighter for longer into the night and everyone is just generally in a better mood! Woo hoo!



My first favourite for this past month are the NYX Lip Pencils. They have been a staple in my makeup collection since I've been wearing brighter, bolder lip colours. I like having a clean crisp line when rocking my lipstick and these are amazing lipliners. For only $4.99, these have great pigmentation and last a very long time. Let me know if you want to see a post of NYX lip pencils that match Mac lipsticks.

 in color The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette has been another fave of mine this month. I especially enjoy using the dark brown shade "Faint" to line my eyes. This is a new trick Iv'e been loving lately because it makes my lashes look thick and it isn't as harsh as my usual liquid liner.



I've also been loving highlighting my face lately. My favourite products for this are the Mac Mineralized Skinfinishes. They aren't overly shimmery and don't appear glittery on the skin.




My final favourite from this month is the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. I blend it onto my face with my beauty blender and it gives a natural, medium coverage look that is perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment