Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Mac Eyeshadow Quad: Fall 2015

Hey guys! Today I would love to share my new Mac eyeshadow quad with you all. Showing my eyeshadows from Mac is one of my number one requested post from you guys!

I recently picked up a little quad for four of my shadows and I thought this was the perfect time to share them with you.

So as many of you know, from reading previous posts, I do own a 15 shadow palette from Mac. This was a lovely gift from my sister last Christmas and I love all the options I get when I grab for that palette. That being said, it is quite inconvenient to travel with such a large palette so I decided to grab a quad for travel purposes.


The first shadow I have in my quad is Blanc Type. This is a creamy, matte, off white colour that is great to highlight. It is super pigmented and I use it under my brows everyday.

The second shade I have is All That Glitters. This is the perfect champagne lid shade that adds shimmer to a look but not too much sparkle. This is my go-to lid colour.

For my transition shade, I put in Soft Brown. This is a matte warm toned brown which is perfect in the crease. I use it to blend out shadows and it's warm undertones are great for this season.

The final colour I have in my little palette is Sable. This is a shimmery brown with a red/cranberry sheen to it. I love this shade for my outer corner, or if I'm feeling vampy, I'll wear it all over the lid!

No comments:

Post a Comment