Thursday, March 31, 2016

Products I've Been Loving Lately!

Lately, I have been working tons and getting up early for school, so I've needed to get ready really speedy. I have mastered my routine and thanks to these products, I've been able to look put together in a flash.

Makeup wise, eye shadow to be specific, I have been using my go to Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I have all my shades in one compact palette including both, mattes and a shimmer shade to highlight with. I love using a transition shade, highlight with the shimmery shade and pop that on the lid and then really deepen up my outer v and lower lashline with the dark matte brown.



For lips, my go-to has been the Mac Lipstick in the shade Brave. It is my perfect "my lips but better" shade but the finish is what makes this product my fave! It is a satin finish, so it stays on through my long shifts but also won't dry out my lips as much as a matte would!







School + Work = Late shifts = second or third day hair! Fortunately, Batiste Dry Shampoo has been a life saver for me when I don't have the time to always wash my hair. There is not only many different scents but they also make a dark brown one for brunettes, so you don't get white roots! :)






Finally, my favourite fragrance as of lately has been Dark Kiss from Bath and Body Works. This is the perfect sexy scent; a mix of fruit and floral. Although it is discontinued, you can pick this up twice a year in their Semi Annual Sale in January and June. It is a rare find but a precious one.

No comments:

Post a Comment