Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Favorite Recent Products

Hey guys, just thought I would share my favorite products from the past month or so. Most of these I received as gifts for Christmas but some of them are staple, key items in my makeup collection. I hope this encourages you to try some new products if you are looking for a change or something new.

  1. The Naked 2 Palette: I got this for Christmas and have been loving it. I have been wearing it everyday, creating a new look each time. Its super fun to just experiment with the neutral colors in this palette.  
  2. Conair Ionic Styler Blow Dryer 1875 watts: I also got this for Christmas and I have been using it alot. I like how it has three different heat settings plus the normal low, high and cool settings as well. It comes with a concentrator and a diffuser attachment as well.
  3. Sephora by OPI Nailpolish in 'Who's Spinning Tonight?': This is a great deep purple color that is perfect for the winter season. It has a hint of red/purple sparkles but a very opaque color. I use normally use to coats of this polish to achieve a nice look.
  4. Justin Bieber Someday Purfume: I asked for this for Christmas and smells amazing. I would reccomend this for anoyone who is looking for a slight fruity, girly scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment