Friday, June 20, 2014

Mac Starter Kit

Hey guys! Today I will be sharing some of my must have products from Mac and what I think is great for beginners with makeup or are new to the brand Mac.

First to start off is Face makeup. I would honestly skip foundations from Mac. They tend to break a lot of people out and I have found drugstore gems that are even better. As for face though, their Mineralized Skinfinish Natural is as hit in my books. It is great to set your makeup or on lazy days, buff into the skin for a flawless look. It truly blurs imperfections and never looks cakey.

Blush is one of my favourite things from Mac. They have so many different shades and finish of blush so it can be a little overwhelming. A great colour to start out with is Well Dressed. It is a great light baby pink colour but I also enjoy Rosy Outlook as a natural, peachy colour to just warm up your complexion.

For eyes, Eyeshadows are one of the things Mac is most popular for. They have a wide range of colours and neutral shades for you to choose from. Some of my favourites include Naked Lunch, Wedge, Charcoal Brown and Satin Taupe. A light pop of colour is good to have too and I like Seedy Pearl. It is a very light frosty purple with gold shimmers and it makes green and brown eyes pop a lot.

Lastly, Lips! My favourite thing from Mac. I have a small obsession with their Lipsticks if you can't already tell from all my "Mac Lipstick Haul" posts on my blog. My newest and all time favourite Lipstick is Creme Cup. It is the prettiest nude milky baby pink and it goes with all makeup looks. I also love Coral Bliss for adding a neutral pop of colour in the Spring and Summer time.

So those were my recommendations for Mac Makeup. I know it can be very overwhelming but it is important to know that you need to slowly build up your collections. Nobody needs to fill a whole eyeshadow palette in one shopping trip!

Thanks for checking out my blog today guy. If you have any requests on what posts you would like next, let me know down below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment